Delectable Rose Pancakes
Who doesn't love pancakes ?
Be it for breakfast or just as a dessert, these soft and sweet pancakes flavoured with Gulabs Rose Syrup are out of the world.Pancakes are popular around the world and can be made in under 15 minutes. This specific recipe is hassle free and can easily be made with no complicated procedure.
The addition of rose flavour to your regular pancake is a unique yet decadent combination that you need to try right away. Go crazy with your toppings ! Garnish your pancakes with some Nutella, rose syrup, M&M's and other toppings of your choice.
It's Pancake time !
Here's how you can make some Rose Pancakes :
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Tsp Butter
2 Tbsp Gulabs Rose Syrup
1/4 Cup Flour
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Cinnamon Powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tbsp Curd
Pinch of salt
1) Take a bowl and combine milk and butter together.
2) To this mixture, add flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and mix well.
3) Now add Gulabs Rose syrup and curd along with some salt.
4) Mix until a batter is formed.
5) On a non-stick pan, spread the batter and cook it until golden brown.
6) Garnish the pancakes with rose syrup or melted chocolate.
Go Crazy with your toppings !
Keep calm and have Pancakes !