Smooth, delectable and creamy !
Let's embrace summer by indulging in the freshness of Gulabs Rose Syrup. Satisfy your dessert cravings now by making this Rose baked curd recipe now. Adding some rose syrup to your regular ingredients such as milk or curd that are easily available at home can elevate your meals to a whole new level. The fragrance and flavours of rose will give you a cooling and rejuvenating effect instantly.
This dessert requires minimal ingredients and is very simple to make. All you need is just 4 ingredients, a blender and you're good to go. The silky smooth velvet like texture of the rose baked curd is just out of the world and is an essential to indulge in this Summer !
Are you ready to experience pure bliss ?
Here's how you can make some Rose Baked Curd at home :
The Ingredients you'll need :
1 Cup Curd
1 Cup Milkmaid
1 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Gulabs Rose Syrup
Dried/Fresh Rose petals (Optional - For Garnish)
1) Preheat your oven for about 20 minutes.
2) Take a container, add Curd, milkmaid , milk and Gulabs Rose Syrup to it.
3) Blend all the above ingredients with a hand blender.
4) Now pour this mixture in an oven proof bowl for 30 minutes at 120 degrees.
5) Let the bowl be in the oven for 3-4 hours till the curd sets.
6) Garnish with dried or rose petals and some Gulabs Rose Syrup.
Your Rose baked Curd is ready.
Bon Apetit !