Rose Coconut Ladoo
They taste as good as they look !
You must be wondering how difficult it is to make a ladoo but here's how easy it is. All you need is 5 ingredients and you can make these delicious flavour balls that taste like heaven.
A quick flavourful ladoo that can be made in less than 10 minutes. Be it holidays, Indian festivities, every celebration calls for some delicious delectable ladoos. Why worry, when you can prepare them by yourself or with your loved ones. The flavours of rose and coconut is unique but worth trying out.
Here's how you can make some rose flavoured coconut Ladoos :
1 Tsp Ghee
1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut
1/4 Cup Condensed Milk
2 Tbsp Gulabs Rose Syrup
A drop of pink food colour
1) Take ghee in a pan on a medium flame.
2) Add the desiccated coconut and stir it for a minute.
3) Now add condensed milk, Gulabs Rose Syrup and pink food colour to it.
4) Mix everything well and stir for about 3-5 minutes until well combined.
5) Let the mixture cool down and make a circular ladoo with it.
6) Coat it with desiccated coconut and your ladoo is ready !
Nom Nom !