With summer almost coming to an end, it is still very hot and humid. The weather calls for an icy cold pop of flavour. Since generations, a cup of tea has always been refreshing to the heart and soul.
This particular recipe is a tea lovers dream come true. Apart from being a good refresher, drinking tea has many health benefits and contains much less caffeine as compared to coffee.
Here's a twist to your flavourful cup of tea. The addition of Gulabs Tea Masala to this recipe will blow your mind with the blend of spice mixed to your regular sweet chai. A recipe worth trying out !
Let's rejuvenate with the aromatic flavours of spices and tea.
To make a Chai Latte Popsicle :
3 tbsp milk 2-3 tbsp sugar Biscuits for garnish
1) Take 1 cup of water in a container and add 1 tsp of tea leaves to it.
2) Now add 1/2 tsp Gulabs Chai Masala to it.
3) Bring this mixture to a boil. Now strain this liquid.
4) Let the mixture cool down for 5 minutes.
5) Once cool, add 3 tbsps of milk to it.
6) Now add 2-3 tbsps of sugar as well.
7) Give it a nice mix. Pour it into Popsicle moulds and freeze it for 3-5 hours.
Your Chai Latte Popsicle is ready !