Who doesn't love a classic cold ice tea ?
A Gulabs twist to the classic Tea is all you need this month. Tea Decoction when combined with the zestiness of lemon and a subtle kick of ginger from the Gulabs Lemon Ginger Syrup is truly a glass of summer. In addition to the above, a dash of crushed mint leaves and ice does wonders for this recipe.
This recipe is simple and an ideal refreshing drink to enjoy on a hot scorching summer day. This beverage can be stored in the fridge for up to a day. Serve it chilled always. Also, to add a tinge of sweetness to the beverage, you can add a tablespoon of honey to it as well.
Let the good times roll.
Here's how you can make a Ginger Lemon Ice Tea at home :
It's positivi-tea time !
The ingredients you'll need :
4 Tbsp Gulabs Lemon Ginger Syrup
1/4 Cup Ice cubes
1/2 Cup Tea Decoction
For the Tea Decoction :
100 ml Water
1/4th Tsp Tea Leaves
1) Take 100 ml of water in a container and bring it to a boil.
2) Take a strainer and add 1/4th tsp tea leaves to it.
3) Now add the boiling water to it and strain the decoction.
4) Let the decoction cool down and refrigerate it.
5) Now take an empty glass. Add Ice cubes to it.
6) Add 4 tbsp Gulabs Lemon Ginger syrup to it.
7) Pour some chilled Tea Decoction and Stir well.
Drink away !
Here's a few other summer beverage recipes for you :