Looking for a last minute hassle free recipe this festive season ? We’ve got you !
Nothing says “love” better than some decadent chocolate pieces topped with rich textured flavours.
This Holi season, add a bit of fusion to your celebrations ! Thandai is a very popular milk-based beverage mainly consumed in northern India and the addition of this delight to chocolate is truly a match made in heaven. Prepared with a blend of nuts and spices, the hint of Thandai powder to your chocolate will leave you craving for more.
This Thandai recipe is a no-cook, no-bake dessert which can be made in just a few minutes ! It is rustic looking and is perfect for any occasion, from holidays, celebrations to even family get-togethers. The best part of this recipe is that you can customise the bark based on your liking and add any topping to give it an aesthetic look. They make the most fun gift favours and stay good in the refrigerator for upto a week.
Here’s a way you can create a chocolate bark in minutes.
CHOCOLATE, SET AND GO !
The Ingredients you’ll need :
For the Bark:
2-3 tsp Gulabs Thandai Masala Powder
100 gms White Compound Chocolate
For the Garnish:
1/2 cup chopped dry fruits :
Dried Edible Rose Petals
- Line a 15 by 10 inch baking tray with some parchment paper and keep it aside.
- Take 100 gms of white chocolate. Chop it into small pieces and place it in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat the chocolate for about 30 seconds to a minute in a microwave till it melts completely. Add 2-3 tsp of thandai powder to it and mix it well.
- Spread the melted chocolate into an even layer on the parchment paper. Ensure that it is a thick layer of chocolate.
- Sprinkle the chopped pista, almonds and the dried edible rose petals over the chocolate layer. Refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes.
- Once set, break the chocolate into small pieces and your chocolate bark is ready. The bark can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about a week.
Bon Apetit !
This recipe can be recreated with milk, dark or white chocolate. A combination of milk and dark chocolate can also be used.
For the toppings, the following ingredients can be additionally added :
Nuts like almonds, pistachios , cashews, walnuts, seeds, chocolate shavings, saffron and other dry fruits.The best part about a bark is that you can add your favourite toppings as per your taste and make it in just a matter of minutes.
Scrumptious treats on the go!
Here are a few more recipes you can make using Natural Thandai :