Kheer is a sweet dish without which festivals and celebrations always seem incomplete. It is a truly heartwarming dish and a perfect way to complete a meal. Every state has its own style of preparing this delicacy. It is one of the most popular desserts across the country! It can be enjoyed either hot or cold.
Our style of preparation is quick, aromatic and delicious. By incorporating Gulabs Kesar Badam Syrup, its flavour is automatically elevated.
1/2 L Milk
4 Teaspoon soaked basmati rice
5 Tablespoon Gulabs Kesar Badam Syrup
1. Add water to the basmati rice and let it soak for 15 minutes.
2. Pour the milk in a utensil and place it on the stove/ induction on medium flame.
3. Add the soaked basmati rice and add Gulabs Kesar Badam Syrup
4. Stir for 12-15 mins till the rice is cooked
5. Remove from the stove/induction.
6. Garnish with almond flakes and saffron strands. Serve it cold or hot.
Check out a simple video on how to make it.
You may also like: